Containers image configuration
Reviewed on 21 October 2021 • Published on 21 October 2021
We use Knative on Scaleway Kaspule to deliver the CaaS Product. Hence, if you use your image on a knative service it should work.
- Web Server: Your container needs to include a web server (otherwise CaaS will not be able to wake it up).
- Execution: A container can run up to 15 min after receiving its last request.
- Port: Your application should listen on either the environment variable
$PORT(reserved) or on port
- Inbound traffic: Only HTTP (1 or 2) inbound traffic is allowed.
- Token and access management: You can configure a token through the Scaleway Console or API. Our API will set the following environment variables, which you need to use in your application to validate incoming requests (token provided by our APIs):
falsebased on your privacy settings.
SCW_PUBLIC_KEY: PEM-encoded public Key used to decrypt tokens.
SCW_NAMESPACE_ID: Current Namespace ID
SCW_APPLICATION_ID: Current Container ID
- Log: To access your container logs from the Scaleway console log page, print your log messages to the standard output.