How to create a Functions namespace
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway Console
Click Functions in the Compute section of the side menu. The Functions page displays.
Click Create a namespace. The Functions namespace creation wizard displays.
Complete the following steps in the wizard:
- Enter a name and optionally a description for your namespace. The name must only contain alphanumeric characters.
- Choose a region, which is the geographical location in which your namespace will be deployed.
- Enter any environment variables required for your namespace. Environment variables configured in a namespace will be available in all functions/apps within the same namespace. For each environment variable, click +Add and ender the key/value pair.
- Verify the estimated cost.
Click Create a namespace to finish.
Your namespace is now created and you are taken to its Functions tab.