How to manage a function
This page shows you how to manage a function, should you need to edit the function or verify/change its deployment parameters after creation.
Click Functions in the Compute section of the side menu. The Functions page displays.
Click the relevant Functions namespace.
Click the name of the function you want to manage.
Check or edit any of the following information as required, on the Function Deployment tab:
- Function Code: The current code entry type, runtime, handler and function code are displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menus and the online code editor to make changes if required.
- Resources: The current resources to be allocated to your function at runtime are displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menu to choose a different set of resources if desired.
- Scaling: The current number of minimum instances, maximum instances and maximum concurrent executions for autoscaling purposes are displayed in this panel. Use the + and - buttons to change these numbers if desired.
- Environment Variables: The current environment variables to be injected into your function at runtime are displayed here. Use the + Add button to add new environment variables if desired.
- Advanced Options: The current triggers you have added for your function display here. Use the + Add button to add new triggers if desired.
Click Deploy a function to save any changes you have made.