How to manage a function
Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows you how to manage a function, should you need to edit the function or verify/change its deployment parameters after creation.
Identity and Access Management (IAM):
- Click Functions in the Serverless section of the side menu. The functions page displays.
- Click the relevant functions namespace.
- Click the name of the function you want to manage.
- Check or edit any of the following information as required, on the Function Deployment tab:
- Function code: The current code entry type, runtime, handler and function code are displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menus and the online code editor to make changes if required.
- Resources: The current resources to be allocated to your function at runtime are displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menu to choose a different set of resources if desired.
- Scaling: The current number of minimum instances, maximum instances and maximum concurrent executions for autoscaling purposes are displayed in this panel. Use the + and - buttons to change these numbers if desired.
- Environment variables: The current environment variables to be injected into your function at runtime are displayed here. Use the + Add button to add new environment variables if desired.
- Advanced Options: The current triggers you have added for your function display here. Use the + Add button to add new triggers if desired.
- Click Deploy a function to save any changes you have made.