How to accept an outsourcing request
If you have a Scaleway Dedibox account, another user can grant you access to their dedicated servers and failover IPs by outsourcing them to you. This outsourcing process allows you to manage the services without gaining full access to the other user’s Dedibox account.
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox console
Follow these steps to accept an outsourcing request:
- When another user sends you an outsourcing request, you will receive a notification. Click the provided link in the outsourcing request email to open the Scaleway Dedibox console.
- The Outsourcing section of the Scaleway Dedibox console displays.
- Review the services that the user wants to outsource to you.
- Check the Accept box for the service(s) that you agree to take over.
- Click Save changes to confirm. After completing these steps, the outsourced services will be available in your Dedibox console, and you can begin managing them.