Jump toUpdate content
How to contact the support team
You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- Log into your Dedibox console account.
- Click Support.
- Click Technical assistance. A form displays.
- Fill out the form.
- Once you have written your message, send the ticket.
- You will be able to visualize your conversation with the technical assistance team and see the history of your tickets.
If you benefit from phone support, you can find the number to call as well as your identifier in your Dedibox console.
Take a look at the Scaleway Status page to check the status of our services and to find maintenance information.
You can communicate with our clients and our team members through Slack.
Create a Slack account to access our chatrooms. You will receive an invite at the address you entered when you registered.
Once you have validated your account, join our channels:
#community - English channel
#community-fr - French channel
Type in /join #name_of_the_channel to join a channel.
- Download a client for Slack available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- A mobile client is also available for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone depending on the corresponding application stores.