HomeDedibox ConsoleMy AccountHow To
Manage privacy data settings
How to manage your data privacy settings
Published on 12 March 2020
You can manage your data privacy settings from the Scaleway Dedibox console.
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- Click your user name next to logged in as: in the top right corner of the console. Then click Privacy in the pop-up menu.
- The data privacy section displays. You can:
- retain a copy of your personal data.
- retrieve information about your personal data processed by Scaleway Dedibox.
- rectify your personal data.
- erase your personal data.
- exercise your right to data portability.
- manage the use of your personal data.
- Tick the corresponding checkboxes and click Send to confirm your choice.