How to recover the password in case of a lost email account
For security reasons it is recommended that you verify your contact details regularly and update your email address whenever it changes. This will prevent you from being locked out from your account in the case that you lose both your console password and access to your email account. If this unlikely situation arrives, you can follow the procedure explained below to recover access to your Scaleway Dedibox account.
- You have a Scaleway Dedibox account
If you can no longer access your email account, you must send us a request to update your contact information, along with the following pieces of identification:
- Your current and new email address
- Your postal address
- Two different documents proving your identity (passport or local ID card for individual accounts + incorporation certificated for companies)
- A phone number to contact you on
- A copy of your last Scaleway Dedibox invoice or the amount charged if you do not have a copy
- Card statement showing the Online by Scaleway bill debit
Once you have gathered all the required documents, the request has to be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will update the email address on receipt of the application, subject to validation.
Once your email address has been updated, you can use this form to receive the recovery codes for your account.