How to revoke an existing outsourcing
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox console
Outsourced services refer to services that are managed by a different technical contact than the owner of the service. This technical contact, who is another Scaleway Dedibox account holder, has the ability to manage these services without requiring full access to the owner’s Scaleway Dedibox account.
If you wish to revoke the outsourcing of a service, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are logged into the Dedibox console.
- Click on your username located next to “logged in as:” in the top right corner of the console. Then select Outsourcing from the pop-up menu.
- On the outsourcing page, navigate to the Outsourced tab to view a list of your outsourced services. Select the checkbox next to each service for which you want to revoke the outsourcing:
- Click Remove selected roles to confirm and initiate the process of revoking the outsourcing of the selected services.
Once you complete these steps, the services will no longer be associated with the outsourced account, and the technical role will be reset to the owner of the service.
Revoking the outsourcing of a service does not cancel its subscription. The service will still be active, but the management control will revert to the owner.