Jump toUpdate content
Editor Components listing
🧩 This functionality uses MDX files.
See Changelog page.
Each “Log” is an MDX file:
- Go to the
- Add or choose a directory relative to the log you want to add
- Create a
.mdxfile in it
- Organize the
changelog/folder structure as you want
.mdxfilename does not matter
- Assets should be in an
assetdirectory, sibling of your
At the top of the
.mdx file, you MUST add the frontmatter data:
title: Migration to the new S3 backend (HIVE) for all regions
fullname: 'Join the #container-registry channel on Slack.'
- title (mandatory)
- status (mandatory)
- fullname (optional / mandatory IF url is set). It could be a name or a sentence, as you prefer.
- url (optional)
- date (mandatory)
- category (mandatory)
- product (mandatory)
The content section works as any documentation
.mdx file. It accepts both markdown and components. Be concise !
About Download link in content
[Download](document-pdf-name.pdf) the document as PDF file.
- Place the PDF file in a sibling assets directory
- This is useful to automatically get the filesize data
- Then, it should appear like this (with PDF icon):
📄 Download (PDF, 2.26MB) the document as PDF file.