How to create a database
Reviewed on 01 August 2023 • Published on 01 August 2023
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- Click Document Databases under Managed Databases on the side menu. A list of your Database Instances displays.
- Click the Database Instance name or «See more Icon» > More info to access the Database Instance information page.
- Go to the Databases tab. A list of your databases displays. The list includes the database created by default upon Database Instance creation.
- Click + Create database to create a new one. A pop-up appears.
- Enter a name for your database.
The new database appears in the list of your databases.