Deactivate your Cockpit
How to deactivate your Cockpit
Published on 31 October 2022
This page shows you how to deactivate your Cockpit.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
By deactivating your Cockpit you will no longer be able to monitor your Scaleway resources, configure the sending of external metrics and logs, or receive alerts. All associated data will be permanently deleted.
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have activated your Cockpit
- Click Cockpit in the Observability section of the console side menu. The Cockpit overview page displays.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Deactivate Cockpit.
- Type DEACTIVATE and then click Deactivate Cockpit to confirm. Your Cockpit will be deleted in a matter of minutes.
You can reactivate your Cockpit at any time.