Containers image configuration
Reviewed on 16 August 2023 • Published on 21 October 2021
- Web Server: Your container needs to include a web server (otherwise CaaS will not be able to wake it up).
- Execution: A container can run up to 15 min after receiving its last request.
- Port: Your application should listen on either the environment variable
$PORT(reserved) or on port
- Inbound traffic: Only HTTP (1 or 2) inbound traffic is allowed. Do not use HTTPS as the TLS encryption is managed automatically.
- Stateless: As your application can scale down to zero or scale up at any time, we are not able to persist data across several container instances. Therefore, be careful to upload only stateless application to the platform and persist data using Databases, Object Storage, or environment variables.
- Token and access management: You can configure a token through the Scaleway console or the API. Our service handles the token validation.
- Log: To access your container logs from your Cockpit or the Scaleway console, print your log messages to the standard output.