How to configure advanced database settings
Reviewed on 16 December 2021 • Published on 11 May 2019
Advanced settings allow you to modify the default configuration of your database engines.
Changing the advanced settings can have an impact on the performance of your Database Instance.
- Click Database on the side menu. A list of your Database Instances displays.
- Click the database name or «See more Icon» > More info to access the database information page.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab.
To add advanced settings follow these steps:
- Click Add custom setting.
- Click Add parameters.
- Select your parameter from the dropdown list.
- Configure the value associated with your setting
- Click «Validate Icon» to validate.
To delete them:
- Click «Delete Icon» next to the setting you wish to delete.
- Click Delete the advanced setting.