How to delete subdomains
Published on 05 August 2021
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- You have created a Webhosting Classic
- From your Dedibox console, click Hosting. A list of your webhosting accounts displays.
- Click Manage next to the hosting you want to configure. The webhosting overview page displays.
- Click Subdomains in the side menu. The list of your submains displays.
- Click Delete next to the subdomain you want to remove from your webhosting. A pop-up displays.
- Click Delete subdomain to remove the subdomain.
All data stored in your subdomain will be deleted. This operation cannot be undone. Make sure you have a backup of your data before deleting subdomains.