HomeWebhostingClassic HostingHow to
Solve email account connection problems
How to solve connection problems to your email account
Published on 26 May 2021
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- You have created a Webhosting Classic
- You have created an email account
- Log into the Scaleway webmail interface.
- Verify if your emails are available from the Scaleway webmail interface.
- If you can connect to your email account using the Scaleway webmail, the problem you are experiencing might come from the configuration of your computer.
- Verify the configuration of your client.
- Some email clients cut the domain part of your email address in the username by default. For example with the email address “email@example.com”, your client cuts it to “firstname.lastname”. Make sure to enter your complete email address as your username.
- Verify your username and make sure to use your entire email address (for example ”firstname.lastname@example.org”).