This page explains the cookies used when you visit the following websites (the “Website”): scaleway.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing a chain of characters, stored by your browser on your device (computer, mobile, tablet, etc.). Cookies cannot be used to identify who you are, without other information. However, they record information relating to your browsing of the Website, such as your preferences for example, which may be read directly by our servers when you subsequently visit or send requests to the Website.
How are cookies used?
How can I manage cookies on my device and/or disable cookies?
- Click the Menu button and choose Preferences
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Uncheck Accept cookies from websites
- Click More, and then Settings and then Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security click Content settings and then Cookies.
- Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data off.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools button and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and under Settings, select Advanced. Choose if you want to allow, block or be prompted for first and third-party cookies.
- Click Preferences and then Privacy.
- Select an option relating to cookies and website data.
- Click Preferences and then Advanced.
- Select an option relating to Cookies.
- Click Preferences and then Safari.
- In Privacy, select Block all cookies.
- Click More, and then Settings and then Site settings.
- In Cookies, turn Cookies off.
- Click Settings and then Advanced.
- In the Cookies from websites drop-down menu, select Block all.
You can also regularly clear the cookies installed on your device.
SCALEWAY, a simplified stock corporation (Société anonyme par actions simplifiée) with a working capital of €214.410,50, headquartered at 8 rue de la ville l’Evêque – 75008 Paris, FRANCE, registered with the Paris Corporate and Trade Register number RCS PARIS B 433 115 904, VAT number FR35433115904, reachable via its Internet site http//www.scaleway.com/ as well as by telephone at +33 (0) 184 130 042”, or by fax at +33 (0) 899 193 775 (€1.35 per call plus €0.34/min.)