How to create an account
Scaleway Elements is a complete cloud ecosystem, offering a single way for you to create, deploy and scale your infrastructure in the cloud. Create your Scaleway Elements account to gain access to the Scaleway Console and Scaleway API, and deploy our products and services with ease.
Open the Scaleway website in a web browser.
Enter your e-mail address in the form, then click Get started now. Alternatively, click Sign Up in the upper right corner of the page. You are redirected to the sign up page:
Select an account type (Personal or Corporate) and fill out your first and last name, as well as your e-mail address.
Check the box and solve the reCaptcha if you would like to receive marketing communications from Scaleway. Then, click Get Started! to create your account. A message displays to request that you check your e-mail inbox for the verification e-mail.
Click the verification link in your mailbox to confirm your email address and agree to our terms of service. You are redirected to the Scaleway Console. A welcome message displays.You are asked to select between three account levels:
- Discover: allows you to browse through the Scaleway console and discover the catalog without ordering.
- Test: allows you to order a few resources and test them before starting development or production.
- Build: allows you to order any type of resources and scale your project as it grows.
To unlock the different levels, you will need to progressively add information to your account.
Discover Test Build E-mail address «Validate Icon» «Validate Icon» «Validate Icon» Billing information «Validate Icon» «Validate Icon» Identity check (KYC) «Validate Icon»
Select an account level and click Get started!.
The next steps will vary, depending on the level you chose. Follow the links relevant to your case for further instructions:
- If you chose Discover, you can browse the Scaleway console without needing to take any further action yet.
- If you chose Test, you will be prompted to add billing information to your account
- If you chose Build, you will be prompted to add billing information to your account, and to verify your identity