HomeConsoleMy ProjectHow to
Delete a project
How to delete a Project
Published on 10 June 2021
A Project can only be deleted once it has been emptied of its resources. Therefore, to delete your project, you must first remove all of its resources.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created a Project other than the default Project
- The Project you want to delete has been emptied of resources.
Click Project Dashboard in the Scaleway Console side menu.
Click the Settings tab.
Scroll down to find the Delete Project section.
Click Delete Project. A pop-up appears requesting you to confirm if you are sure you want to delete the selected Project.
Click Delete this Project to confirm.
You are redirected to the default project Dashboard.