Jump toUpdate content
How to check your emails
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- You have created a webhosting Classic
- You have configured an email account
- If you are using different devices for accessing your emails (computer, mobile phone, tablet, …) we recommend you use the IMAP protocol.
The POP3 protocol allows the download of your emails and is therefore recommended for the use on a single device.
The authenticated SMTP service has some limitations for security reasons:
- No more than 5 simultaneous SMTP connections
- No more than 60 mails / hour / per recipient / per SMTP account
- No more than 500 mails / day / per recipient / domain
- The maximum size of an email is 20 MB (Attachment included)
- You should instead use another service using FTP or HTTP to transfer larger files - for example: Free Transfert
Go to the Scaleway webmail interface.
Log in by entering the following information:
- The Login which corresponds to your complete email address (email@example.com for example).
- The Password which is related to your email account.
- If you use a messaging client (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc) on your computer, configured to use POP, it is normal that you can only see the newly arrived mails, as POP downloads mail onto your computer.
- If you want to check your emails using the webmail, you should configure your client to use IMAP.