How to get and use a loyalty reward
When you order your Elastic Metal server with monthly billing, you pay a commitment fee. This fee covers the cost of the setup of your machine, and allows you to benefit from a lower monthly price. You are entitled to a loyalty reward if your server is up and running for 12 consecutive months without termination.
The amount of the reward is a cloud service voucher in the sum of the commitment fees at the time of purchase. It can be used for all Scaleway Cloud products (except Elastic Metal servers and their associated options) and is valid for six months. You receive the reward once per physical server, and it is automatically added to your Scaleway account.
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have an Elastic Metal server that has been up and running for 12 consecutive months
The following rules apply to the loyalty reward:
You are entitled to the loyalty reward:
- Once you have kept your Elastic Metal server running for 12 consecutive months without stopping
- Once per physical server in your account
The loyalty reward:
- Corresponds to the sum of the commitment fee paid when the server was ordered (excl. taxes)
- Is usable for all cloud resources except Elastic Metal servers and their related options
- Is valid for six months
- Is splittable over several months
The reward is available for six months and can be consumed pro rata per month or all at once. For example, if you received €49 of credit and consumed €15 of cloud resources during the first month, we will roll over the remaining €34 in the next month.
The loyalty reward is a cloud service voucher that can be used to consume Scaleway Cloud resources (except Elastic Metal servers and their associated options). It is not possible to get a cash refund of the commitment fees.