How to manage a container
This page shows you how to manage a container, should you need to verify or edit its deployment parameters after creation.
Click Containers in the Serverless section of the side menu. The Containers page displays.
Click the relevant containers namespace.
Click the name of the container you want to manage.
Check or edit any of the following information as required, on the Container Deployment tab:
- Container Image: The current registry namespace, image and tag is displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menus to choose a different image.
- Port: The port your container is listening on.
- Resources: The current resources to be allocated to your container at runtime are displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menu to choose a different set of resources.
- Scaling: The current number of minimum instances, maximum instances and maximum concurrent executions for autoscaling purposes are displayed in this panel. Use the + and - buttons to change these numbers.
- Environment Variables: The current environment variables to be injected into your container at runtime are displayed here. Use the + Add button to add new environment variables.
- Advanced Options: The current triggers you have added for your container display here. Use the + Add button to add new triggers.
Click Deploy a container to save any changes you have made.