How to send emails from your Instance
By default, remote email ports (25, 465, 587) are blocked, and cannot be reached from our infrastructure to avoid spam. You will need to open the mail ports on your Instance to send emails from it. You can enable them from the security group configuration.
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
This document concerns enabling SMTP for Instances. If you want to enable SMTP on other resources, see our documentation on enabling SMTP on Elastic Metal servers and enabling SMTP on Public Gateways.
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created at least one Instance
- You have completed the identification process (KYC)
Click Instances on the side menu of the Scaleway console.
Click the Security Groups tab.
Select the security group for which you want to enable SMTP ports.Note:
If you have not created any security groups, your Instance has been assigned to the default security group, so this will be the one you should modify.
Tick the checkbox Enable SMTP.
The security group settings will be immediately updated on all your virtual Instances.