How to switch from a personal to a corporate account
Scaleway offers two profile types: Personal and Corporate. All users are given the possibility to select one or the other option when first signing up for a Scaleway account. If you signed up for a personal account and need to convert to a corporate one, follow these instructions.
Switching to a corporate account is permanent. You will not be able to switch back to a personal account once the conversion to corporate is completed.
- You have a Scaleway account.
- Log into the Scaleway console.
- Navigate to the Billing tab of your Organization dashboard. Your billing information displays:
- Click «Edit Icon» Edit to modify your account information. A pop-up displays with your personal information.
- Check the box at the top to confirm you wish to have a corporate account. A new form displays.
- Enter your company’s information including a name, address and valid VAT number.
European B2B customers are exempted from VAT, as long as they provide a registered VAT number. Learn more about our tax policy.
- Click Confirm changes to effectively convert your account from personal to corporate.