HomeConsoleMy AccountHow to
Configure support plans
How to configure Support Plans
Published on 22 June 2021
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
The default support plan for an Organization is the Basic plan, but it can be upgraded on the Support Plan tab of the Organization page:
- Select a plan and click Choose this plan to proceed. A pop-up displays with a disclaimer message informing you that your payment will be made automatically on the current month’s invoice. Make sure you have carefully read the message.
- Click I understand to confirm the change.
An overview of your previous and current plans is available under Support Plans History.