How to create a Scaleway Project
If you have a Scaleway account, and subsequently an Organization, you will also automatically have a default Project, that contains all your existing resources. You can also create additional Projects, allowing you to group your resources.
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
The default Project takes on the Organization ID. Therefore, the default status cannot be transferred to other Projects, nor can the default Project’s name be altered.
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- Click the Projects tab from the Organization Dashboard. A list of your Projects displays.
- Click + Create Project on the right-hand side. A pop-up displays.
- Enter a Project Name and a Project description in the corresponding field.
- Click Create Project. The new Project is added to the list.