HomeContainersContainer RegistryHow to
Manage image privacy settings
How to manage image privacy settings
Published on 25 February 2019
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created a Container Registry namespace
- You have pushed an image to your namespace
- Click Container Registry in the Containers section of the Scaleway Console side menu. The Container Registry namespaces dashboard displays.
- Click the namespace’s name to list its images.