How to pull images from your namespace
Published on 25 February 2019
After configuring Docker on your local machine, you can use it to pull images from your Container Registry.
Identity and Access Management (IAM):
- Click Container Registry in the Containers section ofthe side menu. A list of your namespaces displays.
- Click the namespace you want to pull an image from.
- Click «See more Icon», then Pull Instructions next to the image you want to pull. A pop-up displays.
- Copy the command line instructions to pull the image with Docker. Then click OK to close the pop-up.
- Open a terminal window and paste the instructions into it to pull the image.
The current configuration allows you up to 20 pulls/min per image.