How to deploy an ingress controller
An Ingress Controller is an entry point that ingests your HTTP/HTTPS traffic and dispatches it to your services. More precisely, it is a reverse proxy that will dynamically configure itself and will forward HTTP/HTTPS traffic to your services.
- Click Kubernetes in the Containers section of the Scaleway Console side menu. The Kubernetes Kapsule dashboard displays.
- Click the name of the cluster you want to edit. The cluster dashboard displays.
- Click the Easy Deploy tab to display the Easy Deploy feature. Then click Deploy an application.
- Select the Application Library application type. Then select the ingress controller you want to deploy on your cluster.
You can edit the Helm chart as required or leave the default configuration in place. Helm charts are written in YAML. Be aware that any modifications are made at your own risk and could affect the successful deployment of your application.
- Enter a name and a namespace for your application.
- Click Deploy an application to launch the deployment of your ingress controller.