How to manage your data privacy settings
Reviewed on 24 July 2023 • Published on 12 March 2020
You can manage your data privacy settings from the Scaleway Dedibox console.
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox console
- Click your username displayed next to “logged in as:” in the top right corner of the console. Then, select Privacy from the pop-up menu.
- The data privacy section displays. You can:
- retain a copy of your personal data.
- retrieve information about your personal data processed by Scaleway Dedibox.
- rectify your personal data.
- erase your personal data.
- exercise your right to data portability.
- manage the use of your personal data.
- Check the corresponding checkboxes for the actions you want to take, and then click Send to confirm your choices.