How to delete a PostGreSQL database
This documentation describes the usage of a previous web hosting offer, proposed by Online.net.
Refer to the Scaleway Web Hosting documentation for information about the current web hosting product.
- From your Dedibox console, click Hosting. A list of your webhosting accounts displays.
- Click Manage next to the hosting you want to configure. The webhosting overview page displays.
- Click PostGreSQL databases in the side menu. The list of your databases displays.
- Click Delete next to the database you want to delete. A pop-up displays.
- Confirm the database deletion by clicking on Delete.
All data stored in your database will be deleted. This operation cannot be undone. Make sure you have a backup of your data before deleting your PostGreSQL database.