How to file contact information
You must always ensure that the contact information for the domain owner is accurate and correct. You are prompted to provide and/or check contact details when you are ordering or renewing your domain. It is your responsibility to keep this information up to date after that. This document shows you how to check and modify this information.
If you wish to change details pertaining to the identity of the owner (full name(s) of a natural person or corporate name for a legal entity) this must be done by the change of ownership process
- You have an account and are logged into the Dedibox Console
- You have a domain registered with Scaleway
- From the Dedibox console, click Domain. A list of your domains displays.
- Click the Domain handles tab. A list of all your handles and their associated domains displays.
- Click Edit next to the handle whose contact details you wish to edit.
- Check and update the contact details as necessary, then click Update handle data at the bottom of the page.