How to order a server
Scaleway Dedibox are our high-quality dedicated servers. With over 15 years of experience, we provide dedicated servers which are recognized for their extreme reliability and best-in-class redundancy.
- Click Order on your Dedibox console homepage.
- Click Server. The server offers page displays.
You can see all servers available in your preferred datacenter by clicking the Datacenter selection drop-down menu in the top right corner.
Select a server model and click the Order button next to your choice. The server creation wizard displays.
Complete the following steps in the wizard:
- Select the datacenter.
Some server models are available in more than one datacenter. If you have no preference, select No preference.
- Choose the service level. There are two plans available:
- Basic service level: included with any Dedibox server, this plan offers assistance by ticket and phone, an H+4 GTI, a 99.9% SLA, and RPN with limited bandwidth.
- Business service level: a paid plan that includes priority assistance by ticket and phone, sales assistance, an H+1 GTI, a 99.95% SLA, RPN with high bandwidth, customization, and security (anti-DDoS) options, a quota of +15 failover IP, and a dedicated project manager.
- Select a backup option between: 750 GB FTP, 100 GB FTP or no FTP backup.
- Choose a plan for protection against DDoS.
If you wish to benefit from the Preventive or Curative anti-DDoS plans, you must have activated the business service level for the server.
Click Order. A summary of your order displays.
Select your payment method in the Payment mode choice drop-down menu in the top right corner.
Check the boxes confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms of service if you have done so.
Click Confirm my order.
A confirmation of your order displays.