How to order a server
Scaleway Dedibox are our high-quality dedicated servers. With over 15 years of experience, we provide dedicated servers which are recognized for their extreme reliability and best-in-class redundancy.
Click Order on your Dedibox console homepage.
Click Server. The server offers page displays.Note:
If you want order servers from a specific datacenter, you can list all servers available in your datacenter of choice by clicking on the Datacenter selection drop-down menu on the top right corner.
Select a server model and click the Order button next to your choice. The server creation wizard displays.
Complete the following steps in the wizard:
- Select the datacenter.
Some server models are available in more than one datacenter. If you have no preference, you can leave No preference selected.
- Choose the service level. There are two plans available:
- Basic service level: this plan is included with any Dedibox server. It allows for assistance by ticket and phone, an H+4 GTI, a 99,9% SLA and RPN with limited bandwidth.
- Business service level: this is a paid plan that includes priority assistance by ticket and phone, sales assistance, an H+1 GTI, a 99,95% SLA, RPN with high bandwidth, customization and security (anti-DDoS) options, a quota of +15 failover IP, and a dedicated project manager. Find out more about pricing on this page
- Select a backup option between: 750GB FTP, 100GB FTP or no FTP backup.
- Choose a plan for protection against DDoS.
If you wish to benefit from the Preventive or Curative anti-DDoS plans, you must have activated the business service level for the server.
Click Order. A summary of your order displays.
Select your payment method in the Payment mode choice drop-down menu on the top right corner.
Check the boxes confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms of service if you have done so.
Click Confirm my order.
A confirmation of your order displays.