How to delete a version
Reviewed on 28 August 2023 • Published on 21 February 2023
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- Click Secret Manager in the Security and Identity section of the Scaleway console side menu. Your secrets display.
- Click the secret for which you want to delete the version. Your secret’s overview page displays.
- Click the Versions tab.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the version you want to delete.
- Click Delete. A pop-up displays.
- Type DELETE and click Delete version.
Deleting a version is permanent. You will not be able to use the version again.