How to manage a version of a secret
Reviewed on 28 August 2023 • Published on 21 February 2023
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- Click Secret Manager in the Security and Identity section of the Scaleway console side menu. Your secrets display.
- Click the secret you want to add a version to. Your secret’s overview page displays.
- Click the Versions tab. The versions of your secret display.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the version you want to manage.
- Click Disable to disable one specific version of your secret.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the version you have disabled, then click Enable to enable it.
- Click Copy version’s value to copy the value of your version.
- Click «More infos Icon» to see or copy the value of your version. Click Close once you are done.