How to configure advanced PostgreSQL and MySQL Database Instance settings
Reviewed on 19 January 2023 • Published on 11 May 2019
Advanced settings allow you to modify the default configuration of your database engines.
Changing the advanced settings can have an impact on the performance of your Database Instance.
- Click PostgreSQL and MySQL under Managed Databases on the side menu. A list of your Database Instances displays.
- Click the database name or «See more Icon» > More info to access the database information page.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab.
To add advanced settings follow these steps:
- Click Add custom setting.
- Click Add parameters.
- Select your parameter from the dropdown list.
- Configure the value associated with your setting
- Click «Validate Icon» to validate.
To delete them:
- Click «Delete Icon» next to the setting you wish to delete.
- Click Delete the advanced setting.