How to delete a database
Reviewed on 01 August 2023 • Published on 01 August 2023
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- Click PostgreSQL and MySQL under Managed Databases on the side menu. A list of your Database Instances displays.
- Click the Database Instance name or «See more Icon» > More info to access the Database Instance information page.
- Go to the Databases tab. A list of your databases displays.
- Click «See more Icon» > Delete next to the database of your choice. A pop-up appears to inform that:
This will permanently destroy your Instance and all your data will be lost. This action is irreversible.
- Type DELETE to confirm and click Delete database.