Jump toUpdate content
How to manage allowed IP addresses for Databases
Allowed IPs define remote access restrictions for your Database Instance. The default entry
0.0.0.0/0 enables any host to establish a connection.
- Click PostgreSQL and MySQL in the Managed Databases section of the Scaleway console side menu. A list of your Database Instances displays.
- Click the database name or «See more Icon» > More info to access the database information page.
- Click Allowed IPs tab. A list of your allowed IP addresses displays.
- Click Add IP. The IP can be a single IP or an IP block.
The IP must be specified in CIDR format, i.e.
198.51.100.135/32for a single IP or
198.51.100.0/24for an IP block.
- Enter a single IP address or a sub-network.
To restore initial settings and allow connections from all IPs, add the following IP block to the list:
- Go to your allowed IP address list.
- Click «Delete Icon».
- Click Delete your IP.