HomeManaged ServicesIoT HubHow to
Delete a Device
How to delete an IoT Hub device
Published on 01 September 2019
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created an IoT Hub
- You have added a device
- Click IoT Hub in the Managed Services section of the side menu. The list of your IoT Hubs displays.
- Click the name of the IoT Hub that contains the device to delete. The hub’s overview page displays.
- Select the Devices tab. The list of your devices displays.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the device you want to delete, then click Delete in the pop-up menu.
- Confirm the deletion of the device by clicking Delete this device.
The device won’t be able to connect once deleted. If the device is still connected to the Hub, it will be disconnected.