How to delete an IoT Hub device
Published on 01 September 2019
Identity and Access Management (IAM):
- Click IoT Hub in the Managed Services section of the side menu. The list of your IoT Hubs displays.
- Click the name of the IoT Hub that contains the device to delete. The hub’s overview page displays.
- Select the Devices tab. The list of your devices displays.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the device you want to delete, then click Delete in the pop-up menu.
- Confirm the deletion of the device by clicking Delete this device.
The device won’t be able to connect once deleted. If the device is still connected to the Hub, it will be disconnected.