HomeManaged ServicesIoT HubHow to
Delete a Hub
How to delete an IoT Hub
Published on 01 September 2019
In case you do not need your IoT Hub any longer, you can remove it from your account via the Scaleway console.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created an IoT Hub
- Click IoT Hub in the Managed Services section of the side menu. The list of your IoT Hubs displays.
- Click the name of the IoT Hub you want to delete. The hub’s overview page displays.
- Click Delete Hub to remove the selected hub from your account.
Note delting your hub will also delete any device added to the Hub.
DELETEin the pop-up window and click Delete this Hub.Tip:
It is possible to delete multiple Hubs at once by selecting them in the Hub list.