HomeManaged ServicesTransactional EmailHow to
Configure your domain with Transactional Email
How to configure your sending domain with Transactional Email
Published on 07 November 2022
This page shows you how to configure your sending domain to start sending transactional emails.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have a domain name
- Click Transactional Email in the Managed Services section of the console side menu. The Transactional Email overview page displays.
- Click Add a Domain.
- Enter the domain name you want to use with Transactional Email.
- Click Validate domain name to confirm.