Transactional Email capabilities and limits
This page provides information about the capabilities and limits of Scaleway Transactional Email service, depending on user quotas.
Every Organization has quotas, which are limits on the number of Scaleway resources they can use. Below is a list of basic quotas available for Transactional Email.
- Additional quotas can be added on a case-by-case basis. If you have already validated your payment method and your identity and want to increase your quota beyond the values shown on this page, contact our support team
- Starting from December 1st 2023, Transactional Email no longer applies an hourly quota for your email sending. Find out more about Transactional Email’s pricing on the product pricing page.
|Payment method validated||Payment method and identity validated|
|Max. of recipients||3||3|
|Domains per Organization||2||5|
|Emails sent per month||500||5000|
|Max. of attachments||2||2|
|Max. size of an email (Mo) for API||2*||2*|
|Max. size of an email (Mo) for SMTP||2*||2*|
*Including the email and the attachments in the email.
The attachments available are the following:
|File type||MIME type|
|CSV (comma-separated values)|
- Keep in mind that when sending an email with Transactional Email, each recipient counts as a separate email. Example: If you send an email to one recipient and you add three recipients as CC, you will be billed for 4 emails.
- Transactional Email is only available in the
- The recursive SPF
includedirective is not supported.
- The subject, body and HTML of your emails must have at least 10 characters.