HomeNetworkDomains and DNSHow to
Manage an external domain
How to manage external domains
Published on 31 October 2022
Once your external domains have been created and validated, you can manage them from the Scaleway console.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have linked your domain with Scaleway DNS
- Click Domains and DNS in the Network section of the Scaleway console side menu. The Domains and DNS dashboard displays.
- Click «See more Icon», then More info next to the domain you want to manage.
A green dot displays next to your domain name once it is validated.
The Domain Information page displays. This gives you an overview of the status of your domain, as well as a list of all name servers associated with it. At the bottom of the page you also have the option of deleting your domain from Scaleway Domains and DNS.