HomeNetworkPublic GatewaysHow to
Delete a Public Gateway
How to delete a Public Gateway
Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows how to delete a Public Gateway.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created a Public Gateway
- Click Public Gateways in the Network section of the side menu.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the Public Gateway you wish to delete, and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm the action when prompted by typing DELETE in the pop-up window, then click Delete Public Gateway.