Reviewed on 22 March 2023 • Published on 22 March 2023
This page sets out some current limitations of Scaleway’s VPC.
- The only product currently available within the regional VPC is Private Networks.
- Up to 512 resources can be attached to a Private Network.
- A resource can be attached to up to 8 Private Networks.
- The following resource types can be attached to a Private Network:
- Elastic Metal servers
- Load Balancers
- Public Gateways
- Managed Databases for PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Managed Databases for Redis™ (only during the process of creating the database)
- Kubernetes Kapsule (only during the process of creating the Kapsule cluster)
- Private Networks are not supported on some legacy Instance offers which have reached EOL, e.g.
X64-*GB. Note that all Instance offers in the current product catalogue are supported.