Delete a function
How to delete a function
Reviewed on 02 January 2023 • Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows you how to delete a function
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
This action will permanently delete your function. This action is irreversible and all data will be destroyed.
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created a function
- Click Functions in the Serverless section of the side menu. The functions page displays.
- Click the relevant functions namespace.
- Click the «See more Icon» icon next to the function you want to delete, and select Delete from the drop down menu.
- Type DELETE in the pop-up that asks you to confirm the action, then click Delete function.