Manage a function
How to manage a function
Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows you how to manage a function, should you need to edit the function or verify/change its deployment parameters after creation.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created a function
- Click Functions in the Serverless section of the side menu. The functions page displays.
- Click the relevant functions namespace.
- Click the name of the function you want to manage.
- Check or edit any of the following information as required, on the Function Deployment tab:
- Function code: The current code entry type, runtime, handler and function code are displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menus and the online code editor to make changes if required.
- Resources: The current resources to be allocated to your function at runtime are displayed in this panel. Use the drop down menu to choose a different set of resources if desired.
- Scaling: The current number of minimum instances, maximum instances and maximum concurrent executions for autoscaling purposes are displayed in this panel. Use the + and - buttons to change these numbers if desired.
- Environment variables: The current environment variables to be injected into your function at runtime are displayed here. Use the + Add button to add new environment variables if desired.
- Advanced Options: The current triggers you have added for your function display here. Use the + Add button to add new triggers if desired.
- Click Deploy function to save any changes you have made.