How to manage a function
Reviewed on 11 July 2023 • Published on 26 May 2021
This page shows you how to manage a function, in order to edit it or verify/change its deployment parameters after creation.
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- Click Functions in the Serverless section of the side menu. The functions page displays.
- Click the relevant functions namespace.
- Click the name of the function you want to manage.
- Check the function information in the Overview tab.
- Check or edit the information in the Enter function code section:
- Handler: The functions handler.
- Function runtime: The runtime and version to use for your function.
- Function code: The code of your function. You can either enter it directly using the inline code editor or import it from a ZIP file.
- Click Deploy function to save your changes.