Functions use cases
Scaleway Serverless Functions can be used in endless use cases:
- Automation for specific tasks
- Integration with your ecosystem to help scale specific routes of your code
- CI/CD integration
- Data analysis and processing
- Optimizing infrastructures with scaling from and to zero
- Decoupling software, and more.
For a better understanding of Serverless Functions, we provide real-world examples in our serverless-examples repository. Here are some specific cases:
This example shows how to connect to a managed PostgreSQL database and perform a query on it.
This example shows how to handle different HTTP methods (POST and GET) as well as specific dependencies.
You can use this example to publish a message to an SQS queue using the MNQ namespace from the Scaleway Go SDK.
This example demonstrates how PHP functions work using a dependency from Composer. With this example, you can generate a simple badge with the text, status, and color of your choice.