How to delete a Block Storage volume
The only way for you to delete a Block volume, is if it is detached from the Instance. Refer to our documenation to find out how to detach a Block volume from an Instance.
- Click Instances in the Compute section of the Scaleway Console side menu. A list of your Instances displays.
- Click the Volumes tab to view a list of your volumes.
- Click «See more Icon» next to the volume that you want to delete.
- Click Delete. A pop-up displays.
- Click Delete this volume to remove the volume from your account.
All data on the volume will be removed when you delete it. Make sure you have a backup of your data before removing the volume.