HomeStorageObject StorageHow to
Delete an object
How to delete an object
Published on 27 May 2021
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created an Object Storage bucket
- You have an object in your bucket
Click Object Storage in the Storage section of the side menu. The list of your buckets displays.
Click the bucket name that contains the objects you want to delete. A list of the objects stored in the bucket displays.
Click «See more Icon» > Delete next to the object that you want to delete.
A pop-up appears to inform you that:Important:
This will permanently delete your file. This action is irreversible.
Click Delete file to confirm.