HomeStorageObject StorageHow to
Download files from a bucket
How to download files from a bucket
Published on 27 May 2021
Security & Identity (IAM):
You may need certain IAM permissions to carry out some actions described on this page. This means:
- you are the Owner of the Scaleway Organization in which the actions will be carried out, or
- you are an IAM user of the Organization, with a policy granting you the necessary permission sets
- You have an account and are logged into the Scaleway console
- You have created an Object Storage bucket
- You have an object in your bucket
Click Object Storage in the Storage section of the side menu. The list of your buckets displays.
Click the name of your selected bucket in the buckets list. A list of your objects displays.
Run your cursor over the name of the object you wish to download. The «Download Icon» icon appears.
Click «Download Icon» to begin the download of the object into your local file system.
Alternatively, you can click «See more Icon» for your selected object and click Download.